Pedalboard Input Jacks – 1/4″
This product has 2 different 1/4″ pedalboard input jack styles: Electrosocket style with mono (TS) or optional stereo (TRS) Pure Tone jacks, or the locking Neutrik (TRS). These can be used for instrument In/Out/FX loop or any other signal routing use that requires 1/4” interface.
- The Electrosocket/Tele Jack come with the jack plate, two screws and a Puretone 1/4″ jack
- The gold Electrosocket comes with a gold Puretone 1/4” jack
- The Neutrik comes with the metal square panel mount piece and two screws
- All mounting hardware included
- Instructions are located via Downloads
- If you don’t want to do the soldering, you can buy the lead harnesses right here!
***The Electrosocket jack plates come with the Pure Tone 1/4″ jacks, so you won’t need to purchase those separately***
***This video shows the installation procedure for the jack plate itself, not the How-To for soldering the output jack***