Hard Wood Pedalboard
- 5 Gorgeous Hard Wood Specie Pedalboard Options: Walnut, Zebra, Sapele, Padauk & Flame Maple
- Custom Half-Blind Dovetail Board Joinery and Hand Rubbed Oil Finish
- 5 Standard Sizes: 18″X12″ | 24″X12″ | 28″X13″ | 28″X16″ | 34″X16″
- Custom Sizes Available Upon Request
- Approximate : Player Side Height 2″ Audience Side height 4″
- Audio Options Included: 2 @ 1/4″ cable lead assemblies for easy guitar, pedal & amp connections using Puretone output jacks, electrosocket jack plates, Mogami W2319 cable and Square Plug SP500 right angle plugs
- Optional: extra cable assemblies for FX loop, second amp or any signal route needs available upon request
- Power Option Included: IEC Power Inlet with master power switch, authentic vintage style indicator lamp and C13 pigtail used to connect power supplies such as Voodoo Lab, Strymon, Truetone and more.
- If you order the board with a power supply, a 6′ (six foot) IEC cable will be included. If you are ordering a board w/o power and need a IEC cable, choose one here!
- WORLD VOLTAGE COMPATIBLE – BOARD WILL SHIP SETUP FOR COUNTRY DESTINATION VOLTAGE INCLUDING OPTIONAL POWER SUPPLY ADD-ONS
- Optional: If you need a different pigtail for your power supply, that available upon request
- Pedalboard deck top includes our Proprietary Super Loop velcro style loop material; a no frizz, high stick solution
- Removable Rack handles & Cable Access Slats for Cable Management
- Non Slip Rubber Feet
- Accessory Kit: Pedal Velcro, Setup Guide, Cable Management Kit and sometimes….schwag!
We have set the industry standard high by using premium materials and assembly techniques for our hard wood pedalboard lineup. All of our most requested features are built into our Standard Line hardwood series. You won’t find anything of better quality anywhere, guaranteed!
What are the 1/4″ lead assemblies for? These are audio input/output connections. Soldered cable leads that mount on the input side and output side of the board. Each input has a soldered cable that will connect to the input (Right Side) of your first pedal and the output (Left Side) of your last pedal. Plug your instrument and amp cables right into the side of the pedalboard instead of into the pedals directly. Helps offset wear and tear and also reduces setup and teardown if you gig with the board. We can add extra’s if needed:
Why would I need extra cable assemblies? Extra In’s & Outs are the single most requested add-on we have. There are so many uses and possible configurations, you’ll have to call in to add those functions in. The good news is its easily possible! The most requested: The mysterious FX Loop… This option would give you two more 1/4″ soldered cable assemblies on the output side of the pedalboard.
Do I need the FX Loop option? If your amplifier doesn’t have this feature, then no. If it does, and your not sure if you should be using it, watch this video! https://youtu.be/7Hi7fBwe5JM
What is the pedalboard power IEC inlet and what is it for? The IEC inlet is used to feed power to the side of the board from any power outlet. The switch controls On/Off function. The lamp & soldered pigtail connection that runs under the pedalboard connecting any brand of power supply that uses an C13 IEC plug.
What is a power supply, and why do I need one? Power supplies provide clean and reliable power to each pedal on the board. This helps simplify pedal installation because you don’t need a bunch of wall adapters powering each pedal from a huge power strip. These tiny power supplies make powering your pedals easy, and can actually increase their performance. If you want specifics on that, go here. When you buy the power supply from us, it gets installed for free!
How do I attach my pedals? Our hard wood pedalboard lineup include our Super Loop velcro style top deck material. Each board we send out, also comes with an accessory kit, industrial strength Velcro hook is included! It works well with most other velcro loop products as well. Check out our Velcro install video!