Pro 1/4″ Audio Harness For Guitar In, Amp Out, FX Loop
$19.00 – $31.00
These 1/4″audio harness’ can be used to feed your first pedal, or as an output from your last pedal to feed your amp(s). It also can be used for other signal routing function such as extra amplifier outputs, Effects Loops and more.
1/4″ Pedalboard Audio Harness – TS or TRS
- This item is sold individually. If you need 2, then you need to order 2
- We can do these in either TS Tip/Sleeve or TRS Tip/Ring/Sleeve
This audio wiring harness is a complete assembly soldered and tested for seamless and professional results; adding a highly useful and functional feature to any pedalboard.
- Black or Silver Electrosocket Jack Plates with Pure Tone 1/4″ or locking Neutrik jacks
- Mogami 2319 cable for the TS version and Mogami Quad for the TRS version
- (TS Version) Switchcraft 228 right angle or GnH Stubby straight plug
- (TRS Version) Switchcraft 236 right angle
- Includes all mounting hardware
- Instructions Located via Downloads
1/4″ Electro-Socket Audio Harness Installation
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.
Audio Harness Installation GuideDownload
You may also like…
$89.99 – $118.99