Pro 1/4″ Audio Harness For Guitar In, Amp Out, FX Loop
$19.00 – $32.00
Estimated Delivery Time:
This item is sold individually. If you need 2, then you need to order 2
These 1/4″audio harnesses can be used to feed your first pedal, or as an output from your last pedal to feed your amp(s). It also can be used for other signal routing function such as extra amplifier outputs, Effects Loops and more.
1/4″ Pedalboard Audio Harness – TS or TRS
- This item is sold individually. If you need 2, then you need to order 2
- We can do these in either TS Tip/Sleeve Mono or TRS Tip/Ring/Sleeve Stereo
This audio wiring harness is a complete assembly soldered and tested for seamless and professional results; adding a highly useful and functional feature to any pedalboard.
- Black, Nickel or Gold Electrosocket Jack Plates with Pure Tone 1/4″ or locking Neutrik jacks
- Mogami 2319 cable for the TS version and Mogami Negflex for the TRS version
- (TS Version) Square Plug SP500 right angle or Square Plug mini straight plug
- (TRS Version) Square Plug SP550S right angle
- Includes all mounting hardware
- Written Instructions Located via Downloads and Video Below.
1/4″ Electro-Socket Audio Harness Installation
|Audio Harness In/Out Jack - DIY|
|Audio Harness Length - DIY|
|Audio Harness Function - DIY|
|Audio Harness Jack Orientation - DIY|
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.
Audio Harness Installation GuideDownload
You may also like…
$89.99 – $118.99