Little Rock – Mini Tolex Pedalboard
Estimated Delivery Time:
- 3 Standard Sizes: 13X7″ | 17″X7″ | 21″X7″- Custom Sizes Available Upon Request
- Player Side Height 3″ Audience Side height 4.25″
- Color Options including the most popular Amp Matching Colors
- Included: 2 @ 1/4″ cable lead assemblies for easy guitar, pedal & amp connections using Puretone output jacks, electrosocket jack plates, Mogami W2319 cable and Switchcraft 228 right angle plugs
- Optional: extra cable assemblies for FX loop or any signal route needs available upon request
- Power Inlet Hole Audience Side
- Pedalboard deck top includes our proprietary Super Loop velcro style loop material; a no frizz, high stick solution with Cable Access Slats for Cable Management
- Non Slip Rubber Feet
- Accessory Kit: Pedal Velcro, Setup Guide, Cable Management Kit and sometimes….schwag!
Little Rock – Mini Pedalboard
Our high quality miniature pedal platforms are ideal for players of all instruments that use minimal effects; we made this is for you! Its also an excellent candidate board if your just starting out. The Little Rock comes in several convenient sizes and includes some of our most requested options. There is enough room for a full size power supply so rest assured your pedal configuration will be safe!
What are the 1/4″ lead assemblies for? These are audio input/output connections. Soldered cable leads that mount on the input side and output side of the board. Each input has a soldered cable that will connect to the input (Right Side) of your first pedal and the output (Left Side) of your last pedal. Plug your instrument and amp cables right into the side of the pedalboard instead of into the pedals directly. Helps offset wear and tear and also reduces setup and teardown if you gig with the board.
How do I power this board? The Little Rock has an opening on the audience side of the board . A cable to power your supply can easily pass through there and plug into your supply. This hole also lines up with any Voodoo Lab supply using our mounting brackets.
What is a power supply, and why do I need one? Power supplies provide clean and reliable power to each pedal on the board. This helps simplify pedal installation because you don’t need a bunch of wall adapters powering each pedal from a huge power strip. These tiny power supplies make powering your pedals easy, and can actually increase their performance. If you want specifics on that, go here. When you buy the power supply from us, it get installed for free!
Do you have cases? We offer our Pro Series gig bag for these.
How do I attach my pedals? Our boards include our Super Loop velcro style top deck material. Each board we send out, also comes with an accessory kit including industrial strength Velcro for the pedals as well…
|Dimensions||24 × 10 × 8 in|
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.
You may also like…