Our guitar pedal velcro is coined Super Hook because of its industrial strength quality. An adhesive backed hook guitar pedal velcro that makes an excellent solution when paired with our Super Loop. This material is 1″ wide, split down the center making two .5″ wide strips. Available in 2,4,6,8,10 and 12 foot sections. Order a 2 foot section and you’ll get 4 feet of .5″ width material. This stuff smokes the pedal train velcro, so if you have a PT and need some badass hook, look no further!
Perfect for pedals, controllers, pedal power devices and any other devices that can be placed on a pedalboard.
- How much do I need? Since the material is split into two sections, a 2 foot piece equals 4′ of .5″ wide material.
- When installing, we always install 2 strips on the longest side of the pedal/device. The 2 foot section will cover 4 pedals that are 6″ on the longest side.
1. Clean, dry and remove any rubber padding or feet from pedal surface before application
2. Peel tape from fastener and press firmly into place
3. Adhesive reaches maximum strength after 24 hours
- Make sure the pedal surface area is clean of any debris, including previously installed pedalboard tape or velcro type products.
- Make sure that any obstructions such as rubber backing (found on Boss pedals) and rubber feet are removed. Avoid covering screws & screw holes.
- This product works best when its adhered to metal or hard plastic; heating it gently with a heat gun can also increase the adhesive backed grip quality.
- Avoid installing when the pedal or device is cold, we’ve found that 60-80 degrees is the sweet spot!
- Recommended for temperatures between 0°F to 150°F.