Wah Fastener – Expression Pedal Mounting System
Wah & Expression pedals are notoriously known for NOT being pedalboard friendly. Bulky screw heads sticking out once the feet are removed, velcro kinda working, but not really. These “Wah Shoes” level the playing field in an easy 30 second installation. Most times you can leave the original plate on and this install over the top with the new stainless screws. Clear acrylic with counter sunk screw holes, new stainless steel hardware and industrial grade velcro all included. If you need Dual Lock for your installation, no prob! You’ll have to grab that separately. Looking at the internal guts of the pedal is also very sweet!
- Translucent 1/4″ Acrylic Plate
- Industrial Grade Velcro strips – See How To Install Velcro Here!
- 4 stainless steel #6X32 at 3/8″ Screws, you may need to re-use your existing screws, depending on enclosure screw mounting hole setup
Some plates look like they may work for your wah pedal, but the hole patterns may be a little bit off. Reach out and lets see if we need to have you send us your plate so we can make one for you. If we don’t have your particular Wah Fastener Plate in stock, we will make you one free. Here’s how it works:
- Send us your bottom plate, no hardware or battery covers required
- We make our CAD file for the laser using the exact dimensions of the plate you send us
- WCPB burns you a new acrylic plate and returns the original plate
- The only charge for you is the postage to send us the plate
- Turnaround time for this is approximately 1-3 weeks