Modular Pedalboard Power Harness System
- The IEC Inlet is rated for 110-250 Volts so this is compatible world wide
Never worry about switching pedal power devices, again! Our highly innovative Modular Pedalboard Power Harness System is super easy to install & designed for maximum flexibility. The system allows you to easily and quickly swap out the pigtail interface to satisfy whatever type of power requirement your pedalboard and/or pedal powering device(s) may require! The pigtail connects via the Deutsch Connector system; a world renown connector brand known for safe and reliable service.
The base system is a permanent installation including:
- IEC 5-15 Power Inlet
- (Optional) Carling master ON/Off toggle switch
- (Optional) Fender style jewel lamp assembly with LED bulb and your color choice of lens (Red, Blue, Green, Amber) – the LED operates either at 110-120 Volts or 210-230 Volts. The proper bulb will be included based on your order location.
The pigtail harness system is fully modular:
- Choose which power supply pigtail assembly fits your pedal power device(s)
- More then 1 pigtail can be attached via Y-Split for multiple power supply/device hookups. Power a device using a C13 inlet like Voodoo Lab, Strymon or True Tone and simultaneously power a device like the MXR DC Brick that utilizes a completely different 5-15P inlet option.
- Includes all mounting hardware
- Grab an IEC Power Cable to go from your wall to the board, offered at different lengths!
- Instructions Written and Video Located on our Download Page