Modular Pedalboard Power Harness System – 110 to 250 Volt World Compatible
$23.00 – $115.00
Estimated Delivery Time:
Modular Pedalboard Power Harness System
- The IEC Inlet is rated for 110-250 Volts so this is compatible world wide
- The Edison plug is only rated for 110-125 Volts. USA, Canada & Mexico ONLY!
Never worry about switching pedal power devices, again! Our highly innovative Modular Pedalboard Power Harness System is super easy to install & designed for maximum flexibility. The system allows you to easily and quickly swap out the pigtail interface to satisfy whatever type of power requirement your pedalboard and/or pedal powering device(s) may require! The pigtail connects via the Deutsch Connector system; a world renown connector brand.
The base system is a permanent installation including:
- IEC 5-15 or 3 Prong Male Edison AC power inlet
- (Optional) Carling master ON/Off toggle switch
- (Optional) Fender style jewel lamp assembly with LED bulb and your color choice of lens (Red, Blue, Green, Amber) – the LED operates either at 110-120 Volts or 210-230 Volts. The proper bulb will be included based on your order location.
The pigtail harness system is fully modular:
- Choose which power supply pigtail assembly fits your pedal power device
- More then 1 pigtail can be attached via Y-Split for multiple power supply/device hookups
- Includes all mounting hardware
- Grab an IEC Power Cable offered at different lengths.
- Instructions Located on our Download Page
|Power Inlet Options - DIY|
|Mod Harness Power Switch - DIY|
|Mod Harness Jewel Lamp - DIY|
|Indy Lens Color - DIY|
|Power Supply Pigtail - DIY|
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.