Little Rock Nerd – Mini Hardwood Pedalboard
- 3 Standard Sizes: 13X7″ | 17″X7″ | 21″X7″- Custom Sizes Available Upon Request
- Player Side Height 3″ Audience Side height 4.25″
- 5 Gorgeous Solid Wood Options: Walnut, Zebra, Sapele, Padauk & Flame Maple
- Included: 2 @ 1/4″ cable lead assemblies for easy guitar, pedal & amp connections using Puretone output jacks, electrosocket jack plates, Mogami W2319 cable and Switchcraft 228 right angle plugs
- Optional: extra cable assemblies for FX loop or any signal route needs available upon request
- Included: IEC Power Inlet C13 pigtail used to connect power supplies such as Voodoo Lab, Strymon, Truetone and more 110-250 Volt Compatible
- Optional: If you need a different pigtail for your power supply, that available upon request
- Pedalboard deck top includes our proprietary Super Loop velcro style loop material; a no frizz, high stick solution with Cable Access Slats for Cable Management
- Non Slip Rubber Feet
- Accessory Kit: Pedal Velcro, Setup Guide, Cable Management Kit and sometimes….schwag!
Hardwood Mini Pedalboard
The release of our mini hardwood series pedalboards pay tribute to fine wood species found in high end lutherie. The Little Rock Nerd is a single row, mini angled format board with several useful standard sizes and included options. With enough room for a full size power supply installation, these boards will fit the requirements for all different pedal configurations, player types & styles.
What are the 1/4″ lead assemblies for? These are input/output connections. Solder cable leads that mount on the input side and output side of the board. Each input has a soldered cable that will connect to the input (Right Side) of your first pedal and the output (Left Side) of your last pedal. Plug your instrument and amp cables right into the side of the pedalboard instead of into the pedals directly. Helps offset wear and tear and also reduces setup and teardown if you gig with the board.
How do I power this board? The Little Rock Nerd has an IEC port on the board side. A cable under the board will connect to most power supplies with a C13 inlet; powering the board with a quality and full sized power device is fast!
What is a power supply, and why do I need one? Power supplies provide clean and reliable power to each pedal on the board. This helps simplify pedal installation because you don’t need a bunch of wall adapters powering each pedal from a huge power strip. These tiny power supplies make powering your pedals easy, and can actually increase their performance. If you want specifics on that, go here. When you buy the power supply from us, it get installed for free!
Do you have cases? We offer our Pro Series gig bag for these.
How do I attach my pedals? Our boards include our Super Loop velcro style top deck material. Each board we send out, also comes with an accessory kit including industrial strength Velcro for the pedals as well…
|Dimensions||25 × 10 × 8 in|
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.