- 3 Standard Sizes: 18″X12″| 24″X12″ | 30″X12″ – (Usable Space 17″X11″, 23″X11″ & 29″X11”) – Custom Sizes Available Upon Request
- Vertical Interior Space is 4.25” total | 1.25” on the bottom and 3” on the top
- Color Options including the most popular Tolex Colors on planet earth!
- Included: 2 @ 1/4″ cable lead assemblies mounted on the right hand-side for easy guitar, pedal & amp connections. We use Puretone output jacks, electrosocket jack plates, Mogami W2319 cable and SP500 right angle plugs
- Pedalboard deck top includes our Super Loop velcro style loop material; a no frizz, high stick velcro solution that truly grips!
- Interior case foam for pedal and cable protection when on the move
- Non slip rubber feet on the bottom and brief case sides of the case
- Chrome brief case latches
- Lift off hinges to quickly & easily remove the top part of the case
- Heavy duty amp handle
- Accessory Kit: 2 Feet of Pedal Velcro, Setup Guide and sometimes….schwag!
Our flat board is a great solution for the player that wants a board and hard case as an all-in-one solution! It’s our most economical build, yet build quality and materials used are still of the highest quality. The top case comes off easily when the front latches are unhinged, then the pedalboard is the bottom half of the case making it ready to play, or ready to pack up, SUPER FAST!
We include 2 input/output jacks with soldered cables to hook up your guitar and amp to the board with ease! There isn’t a bottom or underside to these boards, so that means the power supply will be riding shotgun with the pedals, make sure to order a size that will fit your pedals and power supply.
We wrap the exterior of the flat pedalboards in the same amp materials you know and love so rest assured, this thing is gonna look sick!. The inside bottom (the board side) part of the “case” gets our notoriously sticky super loop (the furry velcro side) plus gray foam padding on the sides and top case.
This is an old video, but take a look here if you wanna see a bit of a walk-around of the flat series! As per usual, if you have any questions, reach out!