Hardwood Mini Pedalboard
Our mini hardwood pedalboard lineup pays tribute to the finest craftsmanship, in a small, compact package. The Little Rock Hardwood Boards are a single row, angled board perfect for acoustic or small electric guitar rigs. We’ve taken all the most requested features and slammed them into the Little Rock Nerd! Several useful standard sizes and included options make this pedal board ideal when you need a small footprint. There is enough room for a full size power supply underneath, these boards will fit the requirements for all different pedal configurations, player types & styles.
- 3 Standard Size Mini Pedalboards: 13X7″ | 17″X7″ | 21″X7″ – Custom Pedal Board Sizes Available Upon Request
- Player Side Height 3″ Audience Side height 4.25″
- 5 Gorgeous Solid Wood Mini Pedalboard Frame Options: Walnut, Zebra, Sapele, Padauk & Flame Maple
- Included: 2 @ 1/4″ cable lead assemblies for easy guitar, pedal & amp connections using Puretone output jacks, electrosocket jack plates, Mogami W2319 cable and Square Plug SP500 right angle plugs
- Optional: extra cable assemblies for FX loop or any signal route needs available upon request
- Included: IEC Power Inlet C13 pigtail used to connect power supplies such as Voodoo Lab, Strymon, Truetone and more 110-250 Volt Compatible
- Optional: If you need a different pigtail for your power supply, that available upon request
- Pedalboard deck top includes our proprietary Super Loop velcro style loop material; a no frizz, high stick solution with Cable Access Slats for Cable Management
- Non Slip Rubber Feet
- Accessory Kit: Pedal Velcro, Setup Guide, Cable Management Kit and sometimes….schwag!
What are the 1/4″ lead assemblies for? These are input/output connections. Solder cable leads that mount on the input side and output side of the board. Each input has a soldered cable that will connect to the input (Right Side) of your first pedal and the output (Left Side) of your last pedal. Plug your instrument and amp cables right into the side of the pedalboard instead of into the pedals directly. Helps offset wear and tear and also reduces setup and teardown if you gig with the board.
How do I supply power to my pedals and pedalboard? The IEC inlet on the side is used to feed power to the inside of the board from any power outlet. The toggle switch controls On/Off function. The lamp lights up when the toggle is on, supplying power to the pigtail connection that runs under the pedalboard that is typically used to connect your power supply that uses an C13 IEC plug.
What is a power supply, and why do I need one? Power supplies provide clean and reliable power to each pedal on the board. This helps simplify pedal installation because you don’t need a bunch of wall adapters powering each pedal from a huge power strip. These tiny power supplies make powering your pedals easy, and can actually increase their performance. If you want specifics on that, go here. When you buy the power supply from us, it is installed for free! If you have questions about which power supply you may need, please call or email in with the list of pedals.
Do you have cases? We offer our Pro Series gig bag for these.
How do I attach my pedals? Our boards include our Super Loop velcro style top deck material. Each board we send out, also comes with an accessory kit including industrial strength Velcro for the pedals as well…