- 3 Standard Mini Pedalboard Sizes: 13X7″ | 17″X7″ | 21″X7″
- Custom Sizes Available Upon Request
- Player Side Height 2.75″ Audience Side height 3.75″
- Color Options include the most popular Tolex Colors in the industry
- Included: 2 @ 1/4″ cable lead assemblies for easy guitar, pedal & amp connections using Puretone output jacks, electrosocket jack plates, Mogami W2319 cable and Square Plug SP500 right angle plugs
- Optional: extra cable assemblies for FX loop or any signal route needs available upon request
- Power Inlet Hole Audience Side is now DISCONTINUED. All of our angled boards will receive our standard IEC on the right hand side, along with the power switch, vintage light and pedal power supply pigtail lead for easy power supply hookup. Please make sure your power supply is small enough to fit underneath the board.
- Strymon Ojai, R30, CS6, Voodoo Lab X4 will all fit perfectly.
- Pedalboard deck top includes our proprietary Super Loop velcro style loop material; a no frizz, high stick solution with Cable Access Slats for Cable Management
- Non Slip Rubber Feet
- Accessory Kit: Pedal Velcro, Setup Guide, Cable Management Kit and sometimes….schwag!
Our high quality miniature pedalboards are ideal for players of all instruments that use minimal effects! If your just starting out and just.have a few pedals, this is also a great first pedalboard. The Little Rock comes in several convenient sizes and includes some of our most requested options. There is enough room for a full size power supply so rest assured your pedal configuration will be safe! Ordering is easy, choose your size and color and leave the rest to us. We’ll build your dream board in no time! Do you like this style and design but want something in a nice hardwood?
What are the 1/4″ lead assemblies for? These are audio input/output connections. Soldered cable leads that mount on the input side and output side of the board. Each input has a soldered cable that will connect to the input (Right Side) of your first pedal and the output (Left Side) of your last pedal. Plug your instrument and amp cables right into the side of the pedalboard instead of into the pedals directly. Helps offset wear and tear and also reduces setup and teardown if you gig with the board.
What is the pedalboard power IEC inlet and what is it for? The IEC inlet is used to feed power to the side of the board from any power outlet. The switch controls On/Off function. The lamp & soldered pigtail connection that runs under the pedalboard connecting any brand of power supply that uses an C13 IEC plug. On these mini boards, it’s important to note that a smaller power supply will be needed to fit under the board properly. We’ve had great success with Strymon Ojai/Ojai R30, Truetone CS6, Voodoo Labs X4 and many other smaller power units.
What is a power supply, and why do I need one? Power supplies provide clean and reliable power to each pedal on the board. This helps simplify pedal installation because you don’t need a bunch of wall adapters powering each pedal from a huge power strip. These tiny power supplies make powering your pedals easy, and can actually increase their performance. If you want specifics on that, go here. When you buy the power supply from us, it get installed for free!
Do you have cases? We offer our Pro Series gig bag for these.
How do I attach my pedals? Our boards include our Super Loop velcro style top deck material. Each board we send out, also comes with an accessory kit including industrial strength Velcro for the pedals as well…