Voodoo Lab® Pedal Power Mondo
Estimated Delivery Time:
Pedal Power MONDO also features an internal thermometer that controls a silent fan keeping the unit cool even under the most adverse heat conditions of outdoor festival stages. Even with poor AC line conditions, it delivers clean, consistent power. Handmade in the USA using the finest components, Pedal Power MONDO was designed to meet and exceed the needs of our most demanding professional users.
Out of stock
Voodoo Lab Pedal Power Mondo
Pedal Power MONDO is a high-current capable power supply that can power the larget and most diverse pedaboards. From digital power-hungry effects like those from Strymon, Eventide, Line 6, TC Electronic and more, plus compatability with all standard 9-volt battery stompboxes, MONDO is perfect for large to gigantic pedalboards. Features 12 completely isolated, filtered, and regulated output sections that will keep your pedals dead quiet and free from high-frequency noise that occurs with digital “switching” power supplies.
- Detachable IEC (computer-type) line cord
- 120V 50/60Hz (North America model)
- 100V 60Hz (Japan model)
- 230V 50/60Hz (Europe/Australia model)
Model and input power are marked on the bottom of unit.
- 12 @ 5.5×2.1mm barrel connectors center negative Linear regulation
Short circuit protected
- Two 9VDC + 12VDC (400mA)
- Two 9VDC (400mA)
- Two 9VDC (250mA)
- Four selectable 9VDC (100mA) or 12VDC (60mA)
- Two 9VDC (100mA) with SAG controls
- 5.5×2.1mm right angle barrel connectors (10)
- 5.5×2.1mm straight barrel connectors (2)
- 5.5×2.5mm right angle “red” barrel (5)
- 3.5mm right angle mini plug (1)
- 9V battery snap (1)
10.7” wide x 3.4” deep x 1.8” tall (272 x 86 x 45 mm) 2.8 lbs (1.3 kg)
- 2 Toroidal Transformers
- Variable speed silent cooling fan
- Courtesy Outlet
- 5 Year Warranty
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.