Voodoo Lab® ISO5
Estimated Delivery Time:
Out of stock
Voodoo Lab Pedal Power ISO 5
Pedal Power ISO-5 is an isolated power supply for powering guitar pedal effects and accessories. It’s the ultimate compact solution for smaller pedalboards, rack shelves, or even as an additional power supply for larger boards. With five isolated, filtered and regulated output sections, ISO-5 keeps even the most sensitive vintage and boutique analog pedals dead quiet.
Pedal Power ISO-5 includes a high-current output which will properly power modern digital power-hungry effects like those from Eventide, Line 6, and TC Electronic. There’s also a dedicated 18V output for those pedals which need the higher voltage for extra headroom.
Designed to meet the needs of professional users, Pedal Power ISO-5 will provide clean, consistent power, even with the poor AC line conditions often found on stage. Completely isolated output sections eliminate ground loops and unwanted interactions between effects, resulting in lower noise and noticeably improved tone.
- Detachable IEC (computer-type) line cord
- 120V 50/60Hz (North America model)
- 100V 60Hz (Japan model)
- 230V 50/60Hz (Europe/Australia model)
Model and input power are marked on the bottom of unit.
- 5 @ 2.1mm barrel connectors center negative
Short circuit protected
- 9VDC (3) – 100mA
- 9/12VDC – 400mA
- 18VDC – 100mA
- 5.5×2.1mm right angle barrel connectors (4)
- 5.5×2.1mm right angle to straight barrel connector (1)
- 5.5×2.5mm right angle red barrel (1)
- 5.5mm right angle mini plug (1)
4.9″ wide x 3.4″ deep x 1.8″ tall (124 x 86 x 44 mm)
Weight: 1.24 lbs (0.56 kg)
- Toroidal Transformer
- 5 Year Warranty