You cannot add "Voodoo Lab® Pedal Power Digital" to the cart because the product is out of stock.
Voodoo Lab® Pedal Power 2 Plus
Estimated Delivery Time:
Out of stock
Voodoo Lab Pedal Power 2 Plus
Filter, regulate, isolate, and protect!
Pedal Power 2 Plus does it, and does it well, because any less will degrade your pedal’s performance. Players everywhere upgrade to Pedal Power 2 Plus because it powers what conventional power supplies can’t. Pedal Power 2 Plus is hand made in the U.S.A., comes complete with cables, detachable AC power cord, a 5-year warranty, and simply makes you sound better!
- Detachable IEC (computer-type) line cord
- 120V 50/60Hz (North America model)
- 100V 60Hz (Japan model)
- 230V 50/60Hz (Europe/Australia model)
Model and input power are marked on the bottom of unit.
- 5.5×2.1mm barrel connectors – center negative
- Short circuit protected
- Two 9VDC L6 (250mA)
- Four selectable 9VDC (100mA) or 12VDC (60mA)
- Two 9VDC (100mA) with SAG controls
- 5.5×2.1mm right angle barrel connectors (6)
- 5.5×2.1mm straight barrel connectors (2)
- 5.5×2.5mm “red” barrel for L6 (1)
- 3.5mm mini plug for vintage MXR or Electro-Harmonix (1)
- 9V battery snap for pedals without a power jack (1)
6″ wide x 3.4″ deep x 1.8″ tall (152 x 86 x 44 mm) Weight: 2 lbs. (0.9 kg)
- Toroidal Transformer
- Courtesy Outlet
- 5 Year Warranty
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.
You may also like…