Do It Yourself – Pedalboard Electronics Kit 1 – 110 to 250 Volt World Compatible
$53.75 – $81.75
Estimated Delivery Time:
- AS OF MARCH 18TH, WE ARE OUT OF THE GOLD ELECTROSOCKETS, NOT SURE WHEN NEW STOCK IS ARRIVING
Pedalboard Electronics Kit 1
- The IEC Inlet is rated for 110-250 Volts so this is compatible world wide
- The Edison plug is only rated for 110-125 Volts. USA, Canada & Mexico ONLY!
Pedalboard power harness with power inlet and pedal power device pigtail. 2 @ 1/4″ Audio Harness’.
- 2 Audio Harness’ – Black or Silver Electrosocket Jack Plates with Pure Tone 1/4″ jacks or locking Neutrik jacks
- Mogami 2319 cable soldered to a Square Plug SP500 right angle connector or Square Plug mini straight plugs
- IEC 5-15 or 3 Prong Male Edison AC power inlet
- Power Supply Pigtail with IEC C13 (Voodoo Lab, Strymon, TrueTone + many more) or C5 (Cioks) pigtail
IEC Power Inlet Installation
1/4″ Electro-Socket Audio Harness Installation
|Power Inlet Options - DIY|
|Power Supply Pigtail - DIY|
|Audio Harness Length - DIY|
|Audio Harness In/Out Jack - DIY|
|Audio Harness Jack Orientation - DIY|
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.