Do It Yourself Walnut Pedalboard Kit
$179.00 – $229.00
- 5 Standard Sizes: 18″X12″ | 24″X12″ | 23″X13″ | 28″X16″ | 34″X16″ – Custom Sizes Available Upon Request
- All board kits include half blind dovetailed hardwood pieces
- Player Side Height 2.25″ Audience Side height 4.25″
- 4 @ 1″ Non-Slip Rubber Feet with Fasteners
- 4 @ 2 Hole Angled Braces with Fasteners to secure top deck
- Russian birch ply deck top with Super Loop cut to your size
- Includes 2 @ 1/4″ audio cable lead assemblies featuring Puretone output jacks, electro-socket jack plates, Mogami W2319 cable and Switchcraft 228 right angle plugs. Add extra assemblies if you need more then the 2 included
- Includes our IEC Combo Power Harness with master power switch, indicator lamp and C13 pigtail used to connect power supplies such as Voodoo Lab, Strymon, Truetone and more.
- If you need a different pigtail for your power supply, thats available upon request
- Pedalboard deck top includes our Proprietary Super Loop velcro style loop material
**Routing, gluing, screwing, measuring, cutting, sanding, oiling, and finishing is definitely required!**
DIY Walnut Pedalboard Kit
We have the worlds only complete DIY pedalboard kits and these walnut sets are amazing. Each kit is made from solid hardwood, hand selected timbers and hand worked. We mill all the timbers down to .75″ and use the half-blind dovetail as our preferred joinery technique. We’re setting the industry standard again with a great project. Someone handy with tools can easily have one of these completed in 4-6 hours. Or take your time and complete it in phases. Regardless, a stellar weekend project! Premium materials, strong joinery, our most requested features are all included. You won’t find anything of better quality anywhere, guaranteed!
What are the 1/4″ lead assemblies for? These are input/output connections. Solder cable leads that mount on the input side and output side of the board. Each input has a soldered cable that will connect to the input (Right Side) of your first pedal and the output (Left Side) of your last pedal. Plug your instrument and amp cables right into the side of the pedalboard instead of into the pedals directly. Helps offset wear and tear and also reduces setup and teardown if you gig with the board.
Why would I need extra cable assemblies? Extra In’s & Outs are the single most requested add-on we have. There are so many uses and possible configurations, you’ll have to call in to add those functions in. The good news is its easily possible! The most requested: The mysterious FX Loop… This option would give you two more 1/4″ soldered cable assemblies on the output side of the pedalboard.
Do I need the FX Loop option? If your amplifier doesn’t have this feature, then no. If it does, and your not sure if you should be using it, watch this video! https://youtu.be/7Hi7fBwe5JM
What are pedalboard power jacks and what are they for? We offer 2 styles of input power connectors. The most common IEC and Edison style used primarily if you want to use an extension cord. Each one is used to connect power from any power outlet, directly to your board and has a soldered pigtail connection that runs under the pedalboard, connecting to any brand of power supply in the world.
What is a power supply, and why do I need one? Power supplies provide clean and reliable power to each pedal on the board. This helps simplify pedal installation because you don’t need a bunch of wall adapters powering each pedal from a huge power strip. These tiny power supplies make powering your pedals easy, and can actually increase their performance. If you want specifics on that, go here. When you buy the power supply from us, it gets installed for free!
How do I attach my pedals? Our boards include our Super Loop velcro style top deck material. Each board we send out, also comes with an accessory kit, industrial strength Velcro hook is included! It works well with most other velcro loop products as well.
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.