Voodoo Lab® Pedal Power 4X4
Pedal Power 4×4 features an internal thermometer that controls a silent fan keeping the unit cool even under the most adverse heat conditions of outdoor festival stages. Even with poor AC line conditions, it delivers clean, consistent power. Handmade in the USA using the finest components, Pedal Power 4×4 was designed to meet and exceed the needs of our most demanding professional users.
Voodoo Lab Pedal Power 4X4
Voodoo Lab® Pedal Power 4X4 is a linear (analog) power supply that can properly power up to 4 digital power-hungry effects like those from Strymon, Eventide, Line 6, TC Electronic and more, plus 4 standard 9-volt battery stompboxes. Perfect for large pedalboards, Pedal Power 4×4 features 8 completely isolated, filtered, and regulated output sections that will keep your pedals dead quiet and free from high-frequency noise that occurs with digital “switching” power supplies.
- Detachable IEC (computer-type) line cord
- 120V 50/60Hz (North America model)
- 100V 60Hz (Japan model)
- 230V 50/60Hz (Europe/Australia model)
Model and input power are marked on the bottom of unit.
- 5.5×2.1mm barrel connectors – center negative
- Short circuit protected
- Two 9V or 12VDC – 400mA
- Two 9VDC – 400mA
- Four 9VDC – 100mA
- 5.5×2.1mm right angle barrel connectors (6)
- 5.5×2.1mm straight barrel connectors (2)
- 5.5×2.5mm right angle “red” barrel (1)
- 3.5mm mini plug for vintage MXR or Electro-Harmonix (1)
- 9V battery snap for pedals without a power jack (1)
7″ wide x 3.4″ deep x 1.8″ tall (178 x 86 x 46 mm) Weight: 2 lbs. (0.9 kg)
- Toroidal Transformer
- Temperature controlled variable speed fan
- 5 Year Warranty
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.
You may also like…