Master Pedalboard Electronics Kit
- The IEC Inlet is rated for 110-250 Volts so this kit is compatible World Wide
This is our #1 selling DIY pedalboard electronics kit. It is also the exact same components we use in most all of our pedalboard builds! Our video and written guides make this a fun and useful mod for your rig build!
If your building a pedalboard, this kit gets you a power harness with power inlet, power switch, indicator lamp and pedal power device pigtail plus 2 @ 1/4″ Audio Harnesses to connect your guitar and amplifier into the side of your home made pedal board.
- IEC 5-15 AC power inlet with master power toggle switch and Power Supply Pigtail for IEC C13 (Voodoo Lab, Strymon, TrueTone + many more)
- If you need a pigtail to power a device that uses a wall outlet type plug, click here for the proper adapter!
- High Quality Carling master ON/Off toggle switch & Fender style jewel lamp assembly with LED bulb and your choice of US made glass jewel lens (Red, Blue, Green, Amber)
- 2 Audio Harnesses – Black, Silver or Gold Electrosocket Jack Plates with Pure Tone 1/4″ jacks or Locking Neutrik Jacks soldered to Mogami 2319 cable and Square Plug SP500 right angle or Square Plug SPS5 mini straight plugs
- Do you need additional audio harnesses for extra amp hookups or FX loop options?
- Instructions Located via Written Downloads and Video Below