Master Pedalboard Electronics Kit
- The IEC Inlet is rated for 110-250 Volts so this kit is compatible World Wide
This is our #1 selling DIY pedalboard electronics kit. It is also the exact same components we use in most all of our pedalboard builds! Our video and written guides make this a fun and useful mod for your rig build!
If your building a pedalboard, this kit gets you a power harness with power inlet, power switch, indicator lamp and pedal power device pigtail plus 2 @ 1/4″ Audio Harnesses to connect your guitar and amplifier into the side of your home made pedal board.
- IEC 5-15 AC power inlet with master power toggle switch and Power Supply Pigtail for IEC C13 (Voodoo Lab, Strymon, TrueTone + many more)
- If you need a pigtail to power a device that uses a wall outlet type plug, click here for the proper adapter!
- High Quality Carling master ON/Off toggle switch & Fender style jewel lamp assembly with LED bulb and your choice of US made glass jewel lens (Red, Blue, Green, Amber)
- 2 Audio Harnesses – Black, Silver or Gold Electrosocket Jack Plates with Pure Tone 1/4″ jacks or Locking Neutrik Jacks soldered to Mogami 2319 cable and Square Plug SP500 right angle or Square Plug SPS5 mini straight plugs
- Do you need additional audio harnesses for extra amp hookups or FX loop options?
- Instructions Located via Written Download section and Videos Below
very happy, mounting looks solid and correct.
Love this retro kit
Everything works great, was nicely put together. Really makes the home made board look and function well and look clean.