Guitarist | Guitar Tech | Producer | Songwriter | Touring Musician | Session Player
@ryanigler across all platforms
Texas, Texas, Texas, and with that comes grit and heavy hands. Influenced by some of the greats (Dimebag Darrell, Zakk Wylde, Stevie Ray Vaughan, Eric Johnson, Jimi Hendrix, just to name a few) is what has helped form the way I attack the guitar. After studying classical guitar in college, straight to work in oil and construction until the age of 28 then picked the guitar back up and like Forest Gump, I’ve been running with it ever since the best I can, always learning more while knowing less. That includes all aspects that come with the guitar, the amps, the pedals, and the things they work in conjunction with, pedals boards being the one of the upmost important components. I need reliability and with my West Coast Pedal Board that’s exactly what I get.
- Kauer Banshee deluxe named “The Last White Hawk”
- Olympic White Hendrix Strat with a Gilmore mod
- 2020 Fender American Pro II Telecaster with a bender by bjorn B/G bender.
- Epiphany Explorer that has been modded to no end
- Vox AC15 with a creamback
- Fender Pro Reverb with enough mods to be illegal
- Strymon Iridium (only and ONLY for special occasions)
- West Coast Pedal Board 24×12 angeled with Camo/Camo cover and all the top goodies that you can get.
- And a flurry of special pedals and routing that keeps it simple but extremely effective (no pun intended).
- A must for all players is the AMP.RX Brown Box and it gets used every show.
- Dr. Z Brake-Lite attenuator for stage volume if necessary