Voodoo Lab® Pedal Power AC
Voodoo Lab Pedal Power AC
The Voodoo Lab® Pedal Power AC is a pedalboard power supply designed to operate high current and AC powered pedal effects. Finally, a professional solution for powering tube overdrives, modeling pedals, or devices including Boomerang pedals, the Whammy, POD, Rotosphere and many others without wall warts.
The Pedal Power AC provides two 9VAC and two selectable 9VAC or 12VAC outputs. Features include a toroidal transformer and completely isolated outputs to insure noise free operation. It comes complete with cables and detachable AC power cord. And like all Voodoo Lab products, the Pedal Power AC is hand made in the U.S.A. and carries a 5-year warranty*.
- Detachable IEC (computer-type) line cord
- 120V 50/60Hz (North America model)
- 100V 60Hz (Japan model)
- 230V 50/60Hz (Europe/Australia model)
Model and input power are marked on the bottom of unit.
- 6 @ 2.1mm barrel connectors center negative
Short circuit protected
- Two 9VAC at 600mA
- Two selectable 9/12VAC at 1200mA
- 5.5×2.5mm barrel (4) – red both ends
- 5.5×2.1mm barrel (2) – one end black
6” wide x 3.4” deep x 1.75” tall (152x86x45mm) Weight 2 lbs. (0.9 kg)
- Toroidal Transformer
- 5 Year Warranty
- Courtesy Outlet
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.