Pedalboard Electrical Harness with Pedal Power Device
$14.50 – $31.00
Estimated Delivery Time:
This simple and effective power harness gets the job done, easily! Adding a power port to the side of your board is a must if you have a pedal power device mounted underneath. This assembly features a very common 5-15 IEC connector or optional recessed male Edison plug on the exterior of the pedalboard with a 12″ C13 or C5 pigtail that will power many popular power supplies.
Pedal Power Harness
- The IEC Inlet is rated for 110-250 Volts so this is compatible world wide
- The Edison plug is only rated for 110-125 Volts. USA, Canada & Mexico ONLY!
Pedalboard power harness with power inlet and pedal power device pigtail.
- IEC 5-15 or 3 Prong Male Edison AC power inlet
- Power Supply Pigtail with IEC C13 (Voodoo Lab, Strymon, TrueTone + many more) or C5 (Cioks) pigtail
- Includes all mounting hardware
- Instructions Located via Downloads
|Power Inlet Options - DIY|
|Power Supply Pigtail - DIY|
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.