DIY Walnut Pedalboard Kit with Gig Bag – 13X7
Estimated Delivery Time:
- 13X7 Walnut DIY Kit
- All board kits are premium half blind dovetailed hardwood pieces
- 4 @ 1″ Non-Slip Rubber Feet with Fasteners
- 4 @ 2 Hole Angled Braces with Fasteners to secure top deck
- Russian birch ply deck top with Super Loop cut to your size
- Includes 2 @ 1/4″ audio cable lead assemblies featuring Puretone output jacks, electro-socket jack plates, Mogami W2319 cable and Switchcraft 228 right angle plugs. Add extra assemblies if you need more then the 2 included
- Includes our IEC power harness for supplies such as Voodoo Lab, Strymon, Truetone and more. This is small board, so we recommend the Strymon Zuma R300
- If you need a different pigtail for your power supply, thats available upon request
- Pedalboard deck top includes our Proprietary Super Loop velcro style loop material
**Routing, gluing, screwing, measuring, cutting, sanding, oiling, and finishing is definitely required!**
Extras That You May Like:
1 in stock
DIY Pedalboard Walnut Kit 13X7
This pre-made 13X7 walnut board kit with gig bag is ready to ship! Get your weekend project on and get a sweet little jam station with American made carrying case by the legends at Studio Slips!
What are the 1/4″ lead assemblies for? These are 1/4” input/output connections. Soldered cable leads that mount on the input side and output side of the board. Each input has a soldered cable that will connect to the input (Right Side) of your first pedal and the output (Left Side) of your last pedal. Plug your instrument and amp cables right into the side of the pedalboard instead of into the pedals directly. Helps offset wear and tear and also reduces setup and teardown if you gig with the board.
Why would I need extra cable assemblies? Extra In’s & Outs are the single most requested add-on we have. There are so many uses and possible configurations, you’ll have to call in to add those functions in. The good news is its easily possible! The most requested: The mysterious FX Loop… This option would give you two more 1/4″ soldered cable assemblies on the output side of the pedalboard.
Do I need the FX Loop option? If your amplifier doesn’t have this feature, then no. If it does, and your not sure if you should be using it, watch this video! https://youtu.be/7Hi7fBwe5JM
What are pedalboard power jacks and what are they for? We offer 2 styles of input power connectors. The most common IEC and Edison style used primarily if you want to use an extension cord. Each one is used to connect power from any power outlet, directly to your board and has a soldered pigtail connection that runs under the pedalboard, connecting to any brand of power supply in the world.
What is a power supply, and why do I need one? Power supplies provide clean and reliable power to each pedal on the board. This helps simplify pedal installation because you don’t need a bunch of wall adapters powering each pedal from a huge power strip. These tiny power supplies make powering your pedals easy, and can actually increase their performance. If you want specifics on that, go here. When you buy the power supply from us, it gets installed for free!
How do I attach my pedals? Our boards include our Super Loop velcro style top deck material. Each board we send out, also comes with an accessory kit, industrial strength Velcro hook is included! It works well with most other velcro loop products as well.
Helpful Video Tutorials
|Dimensions||28 × 16 × 7 in|
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.